Today every work needed a machine, just like the production of materials. WordPress websites also need artificial intelligence technologies. So, in this article, we list the top WordPress artificial intelligence plugin.
Writing content and do SEO is a more time-consuming process. Every blogger thinks about work automation. In this scenario, our mind thinks about robots. Yes, in WordPress blogging industry something new has arrived.
WordPress has the artificial intelligence WordPress theme also, but, in this article, we will focus only on WordPress artificial intelligence plugin. Some WordPress plugins are using artificial intelligence. With these plugins, you can do your work automatically.
Some examples for artificial intelligence workflow, for example, voice recognition, search patterns, translations, image recognition, and more.
Artificial intelligence is worked by user activity and collecting information it can make decisions based on programmed intelligence.
Usage of artificial intelligence in WordPress
In WordPress artificial intelligence can provide good user experience, it working on grammar and style checking, improve conversions, boosts e-commerce sale, improves WordPress search and loots more.
With the use of artificial intelligence, your website performs smarter, faster, and more personalized for your users.
Let’s take a look at the list of WordPress artificial intelligence plugins.
1. Grammarly Artificial Intelligence for WordPress
There is no Grammarly WordPress plugin, you can use Grammarly when working on your WordPress site by installing the Grammarly extension to your chrome browser for free.
Grammarly basically works with artificial intelligence, but it’s not has a WordPress plugin. Grammarly useful than a WordPress plugin, that’s why I am adding this tool to this list.
With Grammarly, you can write content smartly, without grammar and spelling mistakes, compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant.
Not only does it adds value to the grammar and spelling, but it also converts it into style and tone. It fiends the errors, and fined perfect words to your sentence for express yourself. We are all writing with our Reader in mind, Grammarly supporting it too. With Grammarly, you can become a great writer
Its support also on Emails and Messages such as Gmail, outlook, yahoo, and Facebook messenger. You can write the documents and projects on Slack, Google Docs, Jira, Salesforce. And it supports Social Media such as Medium, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Furthermore, it also has the chrome extension, You can check the grammar spelling errors in real-time.
Grammarly is available on Free, Premium, and business plans. The premium plan starts at $12.00/month. The business plan starts at $12.50/month.
2. Translate WordPress – Google Language Translator
Google language translator is another WordPress artificial intelligence plugin. This plugin was shortly mentioned as GTranslate and a leading website translation service provider since 2008. GTranslate WordPress artificial intelligence plugin power to more than 500.000 websites worldwide.
Main benefits of GTranslate wordpress artificial intelligence plugin
- Free Google automatic machine translation
- Option to hide “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Option to hide Google top frame after translation
- Google Analytics integration
- Translate the site on the fly
- Translate posts and pages
- Translate categories and tags
- Translate menus and widgets
- Translate themes and plugins
- Right to left language support
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- Translate WooCommerce shop
This WordPress artificial intelligence plugin is available both free and paid. And its paid features are as below.
- Multilingual SEO – Enable search engine indexing
- Neural machine translations with human level translation quality
- Increase traffic and AdSense revenue
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URLs
- Yoast SEO compatible
- WooCommerce compatible
- You can have sub-directory (example.com/es/) or sub-domain (es.example.com) URL structure
- Translate URLs aka slug translation is possible (example.com/about-us → example.es/sobre-nosotros)
- Add hreflang tags for translated alternatives
- You can manually correct translations
- In context translation interface (make corrections without losing the context)
- Translate meta data (meta keywords, meta description)
- Translating schema.org microdata for better search engine appearance
- Seamless updates (cloud service updated on our side – SaaS, you do not need to worry about backups on your side)
- Translate JSON objects (JSON format translation)
- Translate AMP pages (Accelerated Mobile Pages translation)
- Image localization – Translate media
- Translation Proxy (aka Translation Delivery Network)
- Centralized Translation Cache – We revise and improve translations over time
- Language Hosting (example.fr)
- User Dashboard with Analytics
- Live Chat Support
3. MyCurator Content Curation wordpress artificial intelligence plugin
MyCurator Artificial Intelligence WordPress plugin is a cloud-based content creation WordPress plugin that is available both free and paid. It generates the continents on a specific topic and improves the content by learning what you add.
With this WordPress Artificial Intelligence plugin, you can create the best relevant articles for your visitors.
With this plugin, you can create the content in no time. This plugin obtain an API
Key to access the cloud services. If you want curated articles on different topics for multiple sites. Tha every paid plan includes a 30-day free trial.
4. Yoast SEO Artificial Intelligence WordPress plugin
No wonder Yoast SEO is also a WordPress Artificial Intelligence plugin. This plugin helps millions of website owners to rank higher in search engines.
Yoast read your article in real-time and give you suggestions to improvise your article on the go, and helps you to get rank to your website.
Yoast shows you the content quality by the red-green indicator on the go. This will helps you to improvise without any special skills on SEO.
SEO is a hard thing on blogging. So, the Yoast SEO Artificial Intelligence WordPress plugin makes SEO easy than you imagine.
Main benefits of Yoast SEO
- Automated technical SEO improvements, like canonical URLs and meta tags.
- Advanced XML sitemaps; making it easy for Google to understand your site structure.
- Title and meta description templating, for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- An in-depth Schema.org integration will increase your chance of getting rich results, by helping search engines to understand your content.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs, so that users and search engines always know where they are.
- Faster loading times for your whole website, due to an innovative way of managing data in WordPress.
Yoast SEO plugin was available in both free and paid versions.
5. Akismet Spam Protection wordpress artificial intelligence plugin
Akismet on of the must need WordPress artificial intelligence plugins. WordPress is famous for getting spam comments and form submissions. It has a global database to prevent spam from anywhere, it helps you to prevent yourself from publishing malicious content.
Akismet filter the spam comments to the spam category, you can take a review about spam comments for unspam or delete them permanently.
The main benefits of Akismet wordpress artificial intelligence plugin
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
If you have any suggestions for this list please mention them in the comment, It will be a great thing and we will check it out.
Readers, please don’t forget one more thing, if you like this article, then please share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other similar platforms.
More useful articles from us