Do you have an online business just like Shopping Portal, Blog, or any other, so you must have heard about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)? The GDPR is a must for every online business website. So this article is will be about WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin.
But this article is not about complex legal stuff. so in this article, we explain you to how to create legal pages in few clicks.
Wacth the video of this tutorial
Main features of WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin
Here we listed the main features of WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin
- Terms of Service
- Terms & Conditions
- CCPA (California Consumers Privacy Act)
- Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
- Linking Policy
- Blog Comments Policy
- Affiliate Agreement
- Affiliate Marketing Disclosures
- External Links Policy
- Returns & Refunds
- Digital Goods Refunds
- Anti Spam Policy (CASL Compliant)
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Medical Disclaimers
- General Disclaimers
- FTC Disclaimer Widgets
- FTC Testimonials Disclosure
- California Privacy Rights Policy
- DMCA Policy
- Newsletter Subscription Policy
- Refund Policy
- FTC Disclosure Statement
Pro Features of wp legal-pages WordPress plugin
- Cookie Consent Popups: Works with GDPR Cookie Consent
- Cookie Bar Banner: Add a banner in the footer for Cookie consent, also you can customize the cookie bar style, content, and button styles.
- Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: Covers websites and apps that engage in affiliate promotion of Amazon products.
- Affiliate Agreement: Covers websites and apps that run affiliate programs.
- Affiliate Disclosure: Covers websites and apps that engage in affiliate promotion of products and/or services.
- Auto-Generated: Auto populates policies based on your legal business details and legal policies applicable to your website.
- Regularly Updated: Helps you with the latest compliance changes. Policy changes are regularly to cover your business.
- Terms and Conditions: Generates terms and conditions for websites. Integrates with WooCommerce Terms & Conditions, Easy Digital Download Stores.
- Medical Disclaimers: Covers websites and apps that provide free medical information – such as healthcare providers or blogs providing medical advice.
- Regularly Updated: Helps you with compliance. Latest policy changes are updated based on your type of business
- Manage Custom Legal Pages: Add new and/or edit existing legal templates.
- Customize: Modify Legal pages after auto-generation for your business needs
- Create Refund Policy: Covers refunds of sales of products and services for eCommerce stores.
- Newsletter Subscription Policy: Covers websites and apps that run newsletter subscriptions.
- External Links Policy: Covers policies for links to or from external websites, which are not owned or controlled by you.
- Returns & Refunds Policy: Covers returns/refunds of your product, service on popular e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download (EDD) stores.
- Digital Goods Refunds Policy: Covers refunds for downloadable or streaming products/services.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Covers websites and apps that promote products, services, strategies, and/or programs to help users make money.
- Anti Spam Policy: Covers websites & apps that provide mass email or other messaging services.
- Age Verification: Useful for vaping or adult content websites. Allows only 18+ aged users to access website content after taking consent
- Compatibility: Compatible with the latest version of WordPress, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) & PHP.
Uses of wp legal-pages wordpress plugin
Since not everyone can be a lawyer or afford to hire expensive lawyers. how do you create legal policies that can protect you from these fines?
So there are many service providers are available on the internet you can take advantage of those service providers.
Indeed, here I mention wpeka.com developed WordPress plugin “wplegalpages pro”. Therefore this WordPress plugin makes creating the process of the legal page easier.
Hence, in this article, we will explain to you how to install the wplegalpages WordPress plugin and how to utilize this plugin on your WordPress website.
Install wplegalpages wordpress plugin
First, you will need to install and activate the wp legal pages pro WordPress plugin to get into the process. Read our article on how to install a WordPress plugin.
Then, following the installation of the “wplegalpages pro” let us dunk into the ring.
You can find wplegalpages as “legal pages” in the sidebar menu of your WordPress dashboard.
In fact, WP Legal Pages comes with 25+ policy page templates. So, in a few clicks, you can customize these templates and create legal pages on your WordPress website.
Guided Wizard of WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin
Also, you can use their Guided Wizard style interface to generate custom policy pages in just a few clicks.
So, you will find this here on “legal pages” > “Guided Wizard”. Click on it,
Here I select Terms and Conditions”, and I enter all needed information such as,
- Domain Name
- Business Name
- Street (Location of your Business)
- City, State, Zip Code
- Then click on Continue. Then in the page sections window, select the appropriate options in the given options. Spread the tab to see all options such as
- Target Audience
- Content Rights
- Common Provisions
- Age Restrictions
- Disclaimers of Warranties, Limitaions of Laibility and Identity
Afterward, spread the tab and read the options carefully, and just tick on the checkbox to select suited to your business.
Then, after completion of the selection, click on continue. Here you can see the preview of all of your generated content on the Terms & Condition page. Then click on the create page. Afterward, your Terms and Conditions” page is created automatically on your WordPress website.
So not only this, this is just a guide on the usage of the setup-wizard interface.
Then you can create more legal pages with this wp legal-pages WordPress plugin.
Therefore after creating any kind of new legal page, the content will load automatically. This will be relevant to your blog information. But keep in mind after creating legal pages don’t forget to click publish.
- Terms(forced agreement) »
- California Privacy Rights »
- Earnings Disclaimer »
- Disclaimer »
- Testimonials Disclosure »
- Linking Policy »
- Refund-Policy »
- Return and Refund Policy »
- Affiliate Agreement »
- Antispam »
- FTC Statement »
- Medical Disclaimer »
- Amazon Affiliate »
- Double Dart Cookie »
- External Links Policy »
- Affiliate Disclosure »
- FB Policy »
- About Us »
- Digital Goods Refund Policy »
- Blog Comments Policy »
- Newsletter: Subscription and Disclaimer »
- Cookies Policy »
- Confidentiality Disclosure »
- DMCA »
- CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act »
In the above list, some are very important to every online business owner. in fact, be it a small or large scale business.
In conclusion, take advantage of this useful wp legal-pages WordPress plugin. But you know it’s very hard to decide and create legal pages for ourselves. Though, consulting advocates, Making drafts, adding proper business information, these things are very confusing to decide our self.
So this wp legal-pages WordPress plugin makes things very easier to deliver.