Have you decided to start blogging in 2021? If so you should definitely read this list of 10 must-have WordPress plugin for creating a WordPress blog in 2021.
There are over 58,000- WordPress plugins available, but it’s difficult to decide which plugins are right for your website.
In this list, you’ll find both free and paid plugins. While free plugins are great, paid plugins come with more functionality.
You need to find the perfect plugins to take your business to the next level. In this WordPress plugin list, you will find the perfect plugins for your WordPress site.
GDPR cookie consent on of must-have WordPress plugins for every WordPress website owner.
Do you have an online business just like Shopping Portal, Blog, or any other, if so, you must have heard about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)? The GDPR is a must for every online business website. So this Cookieyes WordPress Plugin is very useful to any type of WordPress website.
This plugin allows displaying a standard cookie consent notice on your WordPress website.
In addition, the CookieYes WordPress plugin is available free on the WordPress plugin directory
Main features of Cookieyes WordPress Plugin
Here we listed the main features of the Cookieyes WordPress Plugin
- Automate Scanning
- Automate script blocking
- Give granular control to users
- Keep a record of user consents
- Manage cookies and scripts
- Fully customize cookie banner
If you sign up yearly plan, you get 2 months benefit for free
All in one SEO is another must-have WordPress plugin for bloggers.
All in one SEO shortly known as AIO. This is one of the most popular SEO WordPress plugins and has used over 2 million websites since 2007.
If you are not an expert on SEO, don’t worry just fill in the on-screen instruction and slowly understand the deeper side of SEO, and you can take proper steps to move your site on top of Google. This indicates AIO is a user-friendly WordPress SEO plugin. So, you did not need to hire an SEO expert, and hiring an SEO expert is very expensive. In AIO you can do whole things yourself.
This WordPress plugin is available free on the WordPress plugin directory. With this plugin, you can do these things
- Local SEO
- WooCommerce SEO
- SEO Optimizer
- Advanced SEO Modules
- Smart Sitemaps
- Rich Snippets (Schem)
3. Constant Contact Forms
CCF is used for email marketing, So, every blogger or website owner should have an email marketing system for their blogging industry. CCF is also a must-have WordPress plugin for every blogger.
With this WordPress plugin, you can capture visitor’s information from your WordPress website. BY this you can collect email addresses, contact info, and visitor feedback. This plugin is available free for everyone on the WordPress plugin directory even if you don’t have a CCF subscription.
Constant Contact Forms allows you to:
- Create forms that are clear, simple, and mobile-optimized for every device.
- Choose forms that automatically select the theme and style of your WordPress site.
- Customize data fields, so you can tailor the type of information you collect.
Optinmonster is the best WordPress popup and marketing plugin in the industry you must have this plugin on your WordPress website for marketing purposes.
With this plugin you can create popups and collect visitor email addresses, by this you can grow your business and able to get sales.
Also with this popup builder WordPress plugin, you can turn abandon website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Not only, with this WordPress plugin, but you can also create beautiful subscription forms, sticky announcement bar (hello bar), spin a wheel opt-in forms, this will really grab the visitor’s attention. You can do all these things within minutes. Please keep in mind this plugin is also mobile-friendly too.
So, you must have WordPress plugin like optinmoster on your WordPress website.
Speed is the ultimate impact on SEO, So, optimizing the WordPress website page load speed is hard to do. For this, you must have a W3 total cache WordPress plugin to speed up your WordPress website.
And of course, the W3 total cache WordPress plugin improves the SEO and user experience of your website by increasing the performance, this plugin also has CDN integration.
Main benefits of W3 total cache plugin installation.
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Up to 80% bandwidth savings when you minify HTML, minify CSS, and minify JS files.
WordPress website most threatened website platform. The security measure most important thing to every website owner. So, as a website owner, you must lose your sleep if you are not correctly dealing with security measures.
Sucuri WordPress plugin does hard security things easier than you think. Yes, implementing the security measures is not easy for beginners also to advanced one’s.
Every website owner or blogger must have this WordPress plugin on their website. This plugin is available for free to all WordPress users on the WordPress plugin directory. So, this is also a must-have WordPress plugin. This plugin prevents hackers and filters spam comments.
Benefits of the Sucuri WordPress plugin
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blocklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notifications
- Website Firewall (premium)
PushEngage is also a must-have WordPress plugin for every website owner. This plugin is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin and it supports Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, UC Browser, and Samsung internet on both mobile and desktop devices.
You can re-engage with the targeted customers. You can be setting it up within few minutes after installation of this WordPress plugin.
When you publish the new post every time visitors will notify by a push notification. This will helps you to grow your business without spending more money on SEO specialists. This plugin also gives an auto-update notification for an existing post.
With this must-have WordPress plugin, you can view your subscriber inside the WordPress dashboard.
PushEngage offers free as well as paid plans. You can also choose 14 days of free trial for any of the paid plans before purchase. PushEngage has been trusted by more than 10 000+ companies across 150+ countries globally
Semrush is a must-have WordPress plugin for every blogger. I mention this plugin down on my listing but actually, it’s the number one WordPress plugin on any must-have WordPress plugin lists. Because it’s an all-in-one marketing tool on the internet.
But, here I mentioned only the SEO writing assistant WordPress plugin of Semrush. With this plugin, you can get instant recommendations for your content optimization which is based on the qualities of Google’s top 10 ranking pages of a given keyword in a particular location you have given.
Bloggers or marketing experts can check their content quality instantly and optimize it from good to great in just a few clicks, and you can get all these things totally free of cost.
- Overall score – checks the article’s general quality calculated according to metrics such as readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score – evaluates your text’s difficulty based on the recommended Flesch-Kincaid reading-ease score. You will get recommendations for sentences and words that need improvement.
- Target keywords – shows recommendations regarding the given keywords, their volume and their difficulty.
- Recommended keywords – shows semantically related keywords, that should also be added to your text.
- Tone of voice – make sure that your writing is consistent with the desired level of formality.
- Plagiarism – validate that your writer has submitted original content.
- Linking – check your links for possible errors and problems.
9. Site Kit by Google – Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed
Google site is the best solution to see all tracking insights inside your WordPress dashboard. With this plugin, you can track the google console results, Google Analytics insights, Google AdSense insights, PageSpeed Insights, Tag Manager. So, you can the up to date insights inside your WordPress dashboard. So, this on of the best solution to get all insights from multiple googles accounts.
In addition, this must-have WordPress plugin is also 100% free available on the WordPress plugin directory
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the source code of your site
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products
SUPPORTED GOOGLE TOOLS
Site Kit shows key metrics and insights from different Google products:
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable tips from PageSpeed Insights.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager- no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize- no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.
Lastly, but not least, actually very important rather than many others from this list is WP mail SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).
Yes, if you are a beginner to WordPress you must face the email receiving an error from your WordPress website. This means if someone sends you a message from your contact form but, it’s no arrive in the mail inbox, here in this scenario, this problem is occurred by WordPress’s basic SMTP system.
This is a problem for a lot of WordPress sites because of having problems with your WordPress site not sending emails? You’re not alone. Over 2 million websites use WP Mail SMTP to send their emails reliably.
So, this must-have WordPress plugin for every blogger or website owner has solved your mail deliverability problem.
WP Mail SMTP fixes your email deliverability by reconfiguring WordPress to use a proper SMTP provider when sending emails.
WP Mail SMTP plugin includes many different SMTP setup options:
- SMTP.com (Recommended)
- Sendinblue SMTP (Recommended)
- Mailgun SMTP
- SendGrid SMTP
- Gmail SMTP
- Microsoft SMTP (Outlook.com and Office 365) [Pro]
- Amazon SES SMTP [Pro]
- Zoho Mail SMTP [Pro]
- All Other SMTP
Starting a WordPress website is just kidding, but making proper customization is a bit difficult to even an experienced one. Selecting the right themes and plugins is head aching to every WordPress web designer. So, in this article, we do a proper list of a must-have WordPress plugin for every website owner and blogger to ease their work on the go.
Some of the plugins in this list are available totally free on the WordPress plugins directory. And some of in this list are available both free and paid. If you are a beginner to WordPress then go to free plugins to take advantage by learning
Readers, please don’t forget one more thing, if you like this article, then please share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other similar platforms.