Have you decided to start blogging in 2021? If so you should definitely read this list of best plugins for creating a WordPress blog.
There are over 58,000- WordPress plugins available, but it’s difficult to decide which plugins are right for your website.
In this list, you’ll find both free and paid plugins. While free plugins are great, paid plugins to come with more functionality.
You need to find the perfect plugins to take your business to the next level. In this WordPress plugin list, you will find the perfect plugins for your WordPress site.
Do you have an online business just like Shopping Portal, Blog, or any other, if so, you must have heard about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)? The GDPR is a must for every online business website. So this WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin very useful to any type of WordPress website.
This plugin allows displaying a standard cookie consent notice on your WordPress website.
In addition, the WPLegalPages Pro WordPress plugin available free on the WordPress plugin directory
Main features of WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin
Here we listed the main features of WP Legal-Pages WordPress Plugin
- Terms of Service
- Terms & Conditions
- CCPA (California Consumers Privacy Act)
- Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
- Linking Policy
- Blog Comments Policy
- Affiliate Agreement and more
Click here to read more about this plugin.
All in One SEO for WordPress is the original WordPress SEO plugin that started in 2007. Over 2 million smart website owners use AIO SEO to properly set up WordPress SEO, so their websites can rank higher in search engines.
We believe you shouldn’t have to hire an SEO expert or developer to properly set up WordPress SEO. That’s why we built AIO SEO as the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin and toolkit, so you can improve your website’s SEO rankings and uncover new growth opportunities in less than 10 minutes.
At All in One SEO (AIO SEO), user experience is our #1 priority. From website SEO setup to ongoing SEO optimization, our team of SEO experts has created easy-to-follow SEO workflows that will help you outrank your competitors in search results. This is why many industry leaders award AIO SEO as the most beginner-friendly WordPress SEO plugin that’s both EASY and POWERFUL!
AIOSEO’s WordPress SEO plugin features are highly optimized for Google and other popular search engine algorithm because we follow the most up-to-date SEO standards and SEO best practices. We can honestly say that AIO SEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the world.
Constant Contact Forms
Constant Contact Forms makes it fast and easy to capture visitor information right from your WordPress site. Whether you’re looking to collect email addresses, contact info, or visitor feedback, you can customize your forms with data fields that work best for you. Best of all, this plugin is available to all WordPress users, even if you don’t have a Constant Contact account.
Constant Contact Forms allows you to:
- Create forms that are clear, simple, and mobile-optimized for every device.
- Choose forms that automatically select the theme and style of your WordPress site.
- Customize data fields, so you can tailor the type of information you collect.
BONUS: If you have a Constant Contact account, all new email addresses that you capture will be automatically added to the Constant Contact email lists of your choosing. Not a Constant Contact customer? Sign up for a Free Trial right from the plugin.
Constant Contact Forms requires a PHP version of 5.6 or higher. You will not be able to use it on a lower version. Talk to your system administrator or hosting company if you are not sure what version you are on.
THE BEST WORDPRESS POPUP AND MARKETING PLUGIN
OptinMonster is the ultimate popup builder and marketing plugin that helps you get more email subscribers, increase sales and grow your business.
With OptinMonster popups and conversion toolkit, you can turn to abandon website visitors into subscribers and customers.
OptinMonster allows you to create beautiful popup forms, email subscription forms, sticky announcement bar (hello bar), gamified spin a wheel opt-in forms, and other types of interactive popups for your site in minutes, not hours!
At OptinMonster, user experience is our #1 priority. This is why unlike typical WordPress popup plugins, OptinMonster comes with smart targeting and personalization features that lets you show the right popup message, to the right user, at the right time.
OptinMonster popups and newsletter opt-in forms are 100% mobile responsive, so your marketing message modals will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
We understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversion optimization. This is why we made sure that OptinMonster popups and marketing tools are optimized for both web and server performance.
W3 Total Cache (W3TC) improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance and reducing load times by leveraging features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
W3TC is the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade. It is the total performance solution for optimizing your WordPress Website.
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Up to 80% bandwidth savings when you minify HTML, minify CSS, and minify JS files.
Sucuri Security – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Security Hardening
Sucuri Inc. is a globally recognized authority in all matters related to website security, with specialization in WordPress Security.
The Sucuri Security WordPress plugin is free to all WordPress users. It is a security suite meant to complement your existing security posture. It offers its users a set of security features for their website, each designed to have a positive effect on their security posture:
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blocklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notifications
- Website Firewall (premium)
PushEngage offers you an easy-to-use Web Push Notification plugin for your website. We support all browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari, UC Browser, Samsung Internet on both desktop and mobile devices.
Now re-engage with customers with targeted push notifications. Within a few minutes, you can install and go live with Push Notification on your website.
Once visitor subscribers to your push notification, you can auto-update visitors about your new post. The visitor will receive your push notification even when they are not on your website. You can even segment your subscribers based on their interest and re-engage them with relevant push notifications.
PushEngage offers free as well as paid plans. You can also choose 14 days of free trial for any of the paid plans before purchase. PushEngage also has features designed specifically to increase the Engagement Rate and Conversion Rate for your push notification campaigns.
PushEngage has been trusted by more than 10 000+ companies across 150+ countries globally for their Push Notification campaign. More than 3 Billion push notification is being sent every month from PushEngage platform. Many of the fortune 500 companies use PushEngage as their Push Notification partner.
The Semrush SEO Writing Assistant provides instant recommendations for content optimization based on the qualities of Google’s top 10-ranking pages for your given keywords in a given location. Content professionals, bloggers and marketing experts can check if their texts or the texts of external writers meet various content-quality requirements in just a few clicks.
- Overall score – checks the article’s general quality calculated according to metrics such as readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score – evaluates your text’s difficulty based on the recommended Flesch-Kincaid reading-ease score. You will get recommendations for sentences and words that need improvement.
- Target keywords – shows recommendations regarding the given keywords, their volume and their difficulty.
- Recommended keywords – shows semantically related keywords, that should also be added to your text.
- Tone of voice – make sure that your writing is consistent with the desired level of formality.
- Plagiarism – validate that your writer has submitted original content.
- Linking – check your links for possible errors and problems.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Connect or register a Semrush account for free.
- Set your target keywords to get recommendations for your content.
- Select a target location and device (desktop or mobile).
- Create an SEO content template.
IS IT FREE?
In order to run the SEO Writing Assistant, you will need a Semrush account to create an SEO content template. With a free or Pro SEMrush account, you can create one recommendation set (tied to a document) for a lifetime. Higher tier accounts have different keyword budgets depending on the subscription plan, as well as access to the full power of Semrush Content Marketing Platform.
Also, if someone (e.g., your Content Manager) has already created an SEO content template and connected it to a post, anyone who has access to the post will be able to see the SEO Writing Assistant interface.
Site Kit by Google – Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed
Site Kit is the official WordPress plugin from Google for insights about how people find and use your site. Site Kit is the one-stop solution to deploy, manage, and get insights from critical Google tools to make the site successful on the web. It provides authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly on the WordPress dashboard for easy access, all for free.
BRINGING THE BEST OF GOOGLE TOOLS TO WORDPRESS
Site Kit includes powerful features that make using these Google products seamless and flexible:
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the source code of your site
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products
SUPPORTED GOOGLE TOOLS
Site Kit shows key metrics and insights from different Google products:
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable tips from PageSpeed Insights.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager- no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize- no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.
WORDPRESS MAIL SMTP PLUGIN
Having problems with your WordPress site not sending emails? You’re not alone. Over 2 million websites use WP Mail SMTP to send their emails reliably.
Our goal is to make email deliverability easy and reliable. We want to ensure your emails reach the inbox.
WP Mail SMTP fixes your email deliverability by reconfiguring WordPress to use a proper SMTP provider when sending emails.
Best of all, our easy-to-use Setup Wizard and detailed documentation guide you through the process.
WHAT IS SMTP?
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is an industry standard for sending emails. Proper SMTP configuration helps increase email deliverability by using authentication.
Popular email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, and Zoho are in a constant battle with email spammers. One of the things they look at is if an email is originating from the location it claims to be originating from.
If the proper authentication isn’t there, then emails either go in the SPAM folder or worst, don’t get delivered at all.
This is a problem for a lot of WordPress sites because, by default, WordPress uses the PHP mail function to send emails generated by WordPress or any contact form plugin like WPForms.
The issue is that most WordPress hosting companies don’t have their servers properly configured for sending PHP emails.
The combination of two causes your WordPress emails to not get delivered.
WP Mail SMTP plugin includes many different SMTP setup options:
- SMTP.com (Recommended)
- Sendinblue SMTP (Recommended)
- Mailgun SMTP
- SendGrid SMTP
- Gmail SMTP
- Microsoft SMTP (Outlook.com and Office 365) [Pro]
- Amazon SES SMTP [Pro]
- Zoho Mail SMTP [Pro]
- All Other SMTP